Agape Missions is committed to providing services to all individuals free of any discrimination. Agape Missions provides innovative and comprehensive:
- Re-entry programs
- HIV/AIDS care and prevention
- General counseling
We ensure all individuals will receive high quality, competent, and confidential services.
Agape Mission’s obligation is to produce the following values:
- To provide services regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
- All persons will receive considerate, dignified, and respectful treatment from all staff members.
- To support an environment of safety and confidentiality so all individuals have the right to privacy and comfort.
- To empower all individuals to succeed and acquire the support needed to achieve their highest level of personal growth.
- To respect and value diversity.
- To cultivate partnerships within the community and make referrals so that all needs of an individual may be met.